Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Centrifugal Pump, 1/2 HP, 3Ph, 208-230/460V
- Item # 2ZXK5
- Mfr. Model # 2ZXK5
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3712
- Shipping Weight 42.75 lbs.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- HP 1/2
- Phase 3
- Voltage 208-230/460VAC
- Amps 1.8-1.7/0.9
- Hz 60
- Inlet 1-1/4"
- Outlet 1"
- Motor Enclosure ODP
- NEMA/IEC Frame 56J
- Motor RPM 3450
- Motor Type ODP
- Service Factor 1.6
- Impeller Type Closed
- Impeller Material Stainless Steel
- Impeller Dia. 4-21/64"
- Max. Dia. Solids 5/32"
- Volute Material Stainless Steel
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Screw Material Stainless Steel
- Seal Type Mechanical Carbon on Ceramic
- Seal Material Viton
- Max. Liquid Temp. 200 Degrees F
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 42
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 40
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 39
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 37
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 36
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 32
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 28
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 21
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 15
- Max. Head 82 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Wetted Materials SS, Viton, Carbon, Ceramic
- Max. Fluid Viscosity 100 SSU
- Inlet Pressure 200 psi
- Max. Pressure 35 psi
- Bearing Type BALL
- Duty Cycle Continuous
- Number of Port Positions 4
- Drain Plug Position 4 Position
- Standards UL Approval in Motor
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Length 14-3/4"
- Width 8"
- Height 8-1/2"
- Includes Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.