Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Centrifugal Pump, 1/2 HP, 1Ph, 115/230V
- Item # 2ZXK4
- Mfr. Model # 2ZXK4
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3712
- Shipping Weight 42.6 lbs.
- ItemCentrifugal Pump
- Housing MaterialStainless Steel
- Motor EnclosureODP
- NEMA/IEC Frame56J
- Motor RPM3450
- Motor TypeODP
- Service Factor1.6
- Impeller TypeClosed
- Impeller MaterialStainless Steel
- Impeller Dia.4-21/64"
- Max. Dia. Solids5/32"
- Volute MaterialStainless Steel
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Screw MaterialStainless Steel
- Seal TypeMechanical Carbon on Ceramic
- Seal MaterialViton
- Max. Liquid Temp.200 Degrees F
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head42
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head40
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head39
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head37
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head36
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head32
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head28
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head21
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head15
- Max. Head82 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity1.0
- Wetted MaterialsSS, Viton, Carbon, Ceramic
- Max. Fluid Viscosity100 SSU
- Inlet Pressure200 psi
- Max. Pressure35 psi
- Bearing TypeBall
- Duty CycleContinuous
- Number of Port Positions4
- Drain Plug Position4 Position
- StandardsUL Approval in Motor
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Yes it can, you will need a pressure tank & pressure switch. I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.