Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Centrifugal Pump, 2 HP, 3 Ph, 208-230/460V
- Item # 2ZXK1
- Mfr. Model # 2ZXK1
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3294
- Shipping Weight 57.6 lbs.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- HP 2
- Phase 3
- Voltage 208-230/460VAC
- Amps 6.0-5.8/2.9
- Hz 60
- Inlet 1-1/2"
- Outlet 1-1/4"
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- NEMA/IEC Frame 56J
- Motor RPM 3450
- Motor Type TEFC
- Service Factor 1.2
- Impeller Type Closed
- Impeller Material Cast-Iron
- Impeller Dia. 5-3/32"
- Max. Dia. Solids 5/16"
- Volute Material Cast Iron
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Screw Material Zinc Plated
- Seal Type Mechanical Carbon on Ceramic
- Seal Material Viton
- Max. Liquid Temp. 200 Degrees F
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 94
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 92
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 90
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 87
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 85
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 78
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 71
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 62
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 54
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 43
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 32
- Max. Head 110 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Wetted Materials Cast Iron, Viton, Carbon, Ceramic, SS
- Max. Fluid Viscosity 100 SSU
- Inlet Pressure 200 psi
- Max. Pressure 47 psi
- Bearing Type BALL
- Duty Cycle Continuous
- Number of Port Positions 4
- Drain Plug Position 4 Position
- Standards UL Approval in Motor
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Length 16-1/2"
- Width 8-3/4"
- Height 9"
- Includes Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.