Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Centrifugal Pump, 1/3 HP, 1 Ph, 115/230V
- Item # 2YER2
- Mfr. Model # 2YER2
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3726
- Shipping Weight 31.45 lbs.
- ItemCentrifugal Pump
- Inlet1-1/2" NPT
- Housing MaterialPolypropylene
- Impeller MaterialPolypropylene
- Volute MaterialPolypropylene
- Seal MaterialBuna-N, Carbon, Ceramic, SS
- Seal TypeMechanical
- Outlet1-1/2" NPT
- Motor EnclosureTEFC
- Max. Head62 ft.
- Max. GPM @ Head32 gpm @ 10 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head18 gpm @ 30 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head3 gpm @ 60 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head7-16 gpm @ 46-24 ft.
- NEMA/IEC Frame56J
- Motor RPM3450
- Service Factor1.75
- Wetted MaterialsPolypropylene, Buna-N, SS, Carbon, Ceramic
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Screw MaterialStainless Steel
- Max. Liquid Temp.140 Degrees F
- Max. Specific Gravity1.0
- Max. Case Pressure100 psi
- Max. Fluid Viscosity100 SSU
- Inlet Pressure75 psi
- Impeller TypeClosed
- Bearing TypeBall
- Port Rotation90 Degrees Increments
- Drain PlugYes
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- ApplicationModerate Flow at Moderate Head Pressure
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head22
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head20
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head19
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head17
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head15
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head10
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head7
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head2
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.