Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Pump, Centrifugal, 1 HP
- Item # 1P884
- Mfr. Model # 1P884
- NSN # 4320-01-304-1444
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 24.55 lbs.
- ItemPedestal Pump
- HP Required1
- Inlet (In.)1-1/4
- Outlet (In.)1-1/4
- Use with Frame Number56
- Wetted MaterialsCI, Buna-N, Carbon, Ceramic, SS, Carbon Steel
- Impeller MaterialCast-Iron
- Housing MaterialCast-iron
- Shaft MaterialCarbon Steel
- Screw MaterialPlated Steel
- Seal Type5/8" Type 6
- Seal MaterialBuna-N, Carbon, Ceramic
- Seal ApplicationNonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Components
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F)40 to 180
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head67
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head63
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head60
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head54
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head50
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head36
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head20
- Max. Head (Ft.)60
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head (Ft.)42 @ 36
- Max. Specific Gravity1.0
- Max. Case Pressure (PSI)75
- Max. Fluid Viscosity31 SSU
- Inlet Pressure (PSI)51
- Impeller TypeSemi Open
- Bearing TypeSealed Ball
- Max. Dia. Solids (In.)3/8
- Port RotationNo
- Drain Plug1/2" NPT
- Agency ComplianceNo
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- ApplicationFor Nonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Component Materials, Liquid and Chemical Transfer, Irrigation and Processing
- For Use WithNonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Component Materials
- Height (In.)7.30
- Length (In.)11.00
- Width (In.)7.00
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).
Displaying repair parts for model: 1P884
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.