Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, Submersible, 1/10HP
- Item # 12U598
- Mfr. Model # 12U598
- UNSPSC # 40151513
- Catalog Page # 3684
- Shipping Weight 8.2 lbs.
- ItemCompact Submersible Pump
- ApplicationWater and Mild Fluids
- Full Load Amps5.2
- Pump MaterialZinc Alloy
- Impeller MaterialZinc alloy
- Volute MaterialZinc alloy
- Screen MaterialZinc alloy
- Seal MaterialNitrile
- Cord Length6 ft.
- Inlet Type3/4" GHT/Screen
- Outlet Size3/4" GHT
- GPH of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head950
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head855
- GPH of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head758
- Equivalent PSI10.7
- Full Load Watts400
- GPH of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head333
- Max. GPM for Water15.8
- Max. Viscosity100 SSU
- Motor Housing MaterialZinc alloy
- Motor RPM3400
- Motor TypeShaded Pole
- Overload ProtectionAutomatic
- Port RotationYes
- Shaft Material302 Stainless Steel
- FeaturesOil filled
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
If you need additional information please contact us at 1-800-Grainger. Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.