Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Centrifugal Pump, Self-Priming, 5 HP, CI
- Item # 12N812
- Mfr. Model # 12N812
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3716
- Shipping Weight 215.0 lbs.
- ItemCentrifugal Pump
- Housing MaterialCast Iron
- Impeller MaterialCast-Iron
- Wetted MaterialsCI, Buna N, Carbon, Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Inlet3" NPT
- Outlet3" NPT
- Motor EnclosureTEFC
- NEMA/IEC Frame184JM
- Motor Type3 - Phase
- Service Factor1.25
- Volute MaterialCast-Iron
- Shaft MaterialSteel w/Stainless Steel
- Screw MaterialZinc Plated
- Seal TypeMechanical
- Seal MaterialCarbon Ceramic-Buna N
- Seal ApplicationNonflammable and Nonabrasive Liquids Compatible with Seal Component Materials up To 200 Degrees F
- Max. Head88 ft.
- Suction Lift20 ft.
- Max. GPM @ Head295 gpm @ 10 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head120 gpm @ 67 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head29 gpm @ 80 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head69-59 gpm @ 105-142 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp.180 Degrees F
- Max. Specific Gravity1.0
- Max. Case Pressure125 psi
- Max. Fluid Viscosity100 SSU
- Inlet Pressure100 psi
- Impeller TypeSemi Open
- Bearing TypeBall
- Max. Dia. Solids3/8"
- Port RotationNo
- Drain Plug3/4"-14 NPT
- Agency ComplianceUL Approval in Motor
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- ApplicationFor High Volume Service, Industrial and Commercial Applications, Such as Process Applications, Dewatering, Irrigation, Chemical Transfer, Decorative Water Features
- IncludesBuilt In Check Valve, Manual
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head295
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head279
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head264
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head246
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head228
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head197
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head167
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head140
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head97
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head29
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.