Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
10 HP Centrifugal Pump, 3 Phase, 208-230/460 Voltage, Stainless Steel Housing Material
- Item # 12A082
- Mfr. Model # 12A082
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3297
- Shipping Weight 135.0 lbs.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- HP 10
- Phase 3
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Amps 25.6-24.4/12.2
- Hz 60
- Duty Continuous
- Inlet 3" NPT
- Outlet 2-1/2" NPT
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- NEMA/IEC Frame 215JM
- Service Factor 1.25
- Wetted Materials Stainless Steel, Carbon, Ceramic, Viton
- Impeller Material Stainless Steel
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Volute Material Stainless Steel
- Shaft Material Steel
- Screw Material Stainless Steel
- Seal Type Mechanical
- Seal Material Carbon Ceramic, Viton, 304 Stainless Steel
- Seal Application Nonflammable and Nonabrasive Liquids Compatible with Seal Component Materials
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Max. Fluid Viscosity 100 SSU
- Impeller Type Enclosed
- Bearing Type Double Sealed Ball Bearing
- Port Rotation 4 Position Increments
- Drain Plug Easily Accessible
- Agency Compliance UL Approval in Motor
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 293 gpm @ 92 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 82-102 gpm @333-227 ft.
- Impeller Dia. 5-1/2"
- Inlet Pressure 100 psi
- Max. Dia. Solids 0.8"
- Max. GPM @ Head 440 gpm @ 50 ft.
- Max. Head 112 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 200 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 48 psi
- Min. GPM @ Head 150 gpm @ 110 ft.
- RPM 3450
- Height 13-1/8"
- Length 23-1/2"
- Width 13-3/8"
- Application For High Volume Service, For Industrial and Commercial Applications, Such as Process Applications, Dewatering, Irrigation,Chemical Transfer, Decorative Water Features.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.