Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
5 HP Centrifugal Pump, 3 Phase, 208-230/460 Voltage, Cast Iron Housing Material
- Item # 12A070
- Mfr. Model # 12A070
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3715
- Shipping Weight 135.0 lbs.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- HP 5
- Phase 3
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Amps 13.4-12.6/6.3
- Hz 60
- Duty Continuous
- Inlet 2-1/2" NPT
- Outlet 2" NPT
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- NEMA/IEC Frame 184JM
- Service Factor 1.25
- Wetted Materials Cast Iron, Bronze, Carbon, Cermic, Buna N, StainleStainless Steel Steel
- Impeller Material Bronze
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Volute Material Cast Iron
- Shaft Material Steel
- Screw Material Zinc Plated
- Seal Type Mechanical
- Seal Material Carbon Ceramic, NBR Elastomer, 304 Stainless Steel
- Seal Application Nonflammable and Nonabrasive Liquids Compatible with Seal Component Materials
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Max. Fluid Viscosity 100 SSU
- Impeller Type Enclosed
- Bearing Type Double Sealed Ball Bearing
- Port Rotation 4 Position Increments
- Drain Plug Easily Accessible
- Agency Compliance UL Approval in Motor
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 155 gpm @ 80 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 188-123 gpm @68-90 ft.
- Impeller Dia. 5-1/4"
- Inlet Pressure 100 psi
- Max. Dia. Solids 0.48"
- Max. GPM @ Head 233 gpm @ 40 ft.
- Max. Head 110 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 47 psi
- Min. GPM @ Head 90 gpm @ 100 ft.
- RPM 3450
- Height 12"
- Length 21-1/16"
- Width 11-1/8"
- Application For High Volume Service, For Industrial and Commercial Applications, Such as Process Applications, Dewatering, Irrigation,Chemical Transfer, Decorative Water Features.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Centrifugal Pumps (1492)
- Liquid Transfer Pumps (1161)
- Chemical Pumps (1146)
- Pressure Booster Pumps (851)
- Water Pressure Boosters (820)
- Pressure Boosters (815)
- Recirculating Pumps (548)
- Straight Centrifugal Pumps (489)
- Close-Coupled Pumps (420)
- Coolant Pumps (326)
- Agricultural Pumps (299)
- Close-Coupled Centrifugal Pumps (277)
- High-Head Pumps (211)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
If this pump has Max. Head (Ft.)110,
then how can it also be true that
Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head (Ft.)68 to 90 @ 188 to 123,
even though 188 is greater than 110, in the old math?
What can we really do with this pump?
Thanks for the help. I would really like to buy a pump, but it has to replace the old one.
Best Efficiency Range
GPM @ Head (Ft) 188 to 123 @ 68 to 90
Max Head (Ft) 110
Thanks for the heads up I will get it corrected.
Ther is not a published Curve for this pump, You will need to run at or very close to best, 155GPM @80 Ft of head.
Thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Ask and Answer Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.
The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any statements posted, including statements posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such statements.
Use of any linked web site provided in a post is at the user's own risk. This site should not replace the use by you of any technical product manual or other professional resource or adviser available to you.
The source for the answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are based on the information provided with the question, which may not be complete or may not apply to other situations, and based on product literature and informational materials, the content of which is provided by Grainger's product suppliers. Grainger disclaims liability for any information it provides in Ask and Answer which later may be alleged or determined by a court of law to be inaccurate or incorrect.
The answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are not intended to replace or supplement any professional, engineering or other consultation services available to its product users. Always read, understand, and follow the product information and instructions provided by the manufacturer. same on category AAA as well