Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCentrifugal Pump
- Inlet2-1/2" Flange
- Outlet2" Flange
- Motor EnclosureTEFC
- NEMA/IEC Frame184JM
- Service Factor1.25
- Wetted MaterialsCast Iron, Bronze, Carbon, Cermic, Buna N, StainleStainless Steel Steel
- Impeller MaterialBronze
- Housing MaterialCast Iron
- Volute MaterialCast Iron
- Shaft MaterialSteel
- Screw MaterialZinc Plated
- Seal TypeMechanical
- Seal MaterialCarbon Ceramic, NBR Elastomer, 304 Stainless Steel
- Seal ApplicationNonflammable and Nonabrasive Liquids Compatible with Seal Component Materials
- Max. Specific Gravity1.0
- Max. Fluid Viscosity100 SSU
- Impeller TypeEnclosed
- Bearing TypeDouble Sealed Ball Bearing
- Port Rotation4 Position Increments
- Drain PlugEasily Accessible
- Agency ComplianceUL Approval in Motor
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head155 gpm @ 80 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head68-90 gpm @188-123 ft.
- Impeller Dia.5-1/4"
- Inlet Pressure100 psi
- Max. Dia. Solids0.48"
- Max. GPM @ Head233 gpm @ 40 ft.
- Max. Head110 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp.180 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure47 psi
- Min. GPM @ Head90 gpm @ 100 ft.
- ApplicationFor High Volume Service, For Industrial and Commercial Applications, Such as Process Applications, Dewatering, Irrigation,Chemical Transfer, Decorative Water Features.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Centrifugal Pumps (1453)
- Liquid Transfer Pumps (1118)
- Chemical Pumps (1072)
- Pressure Booster Pumps (793)
- Pressure Boosters (793)
- Water Pressure Boosters (793)
- Recirculating Pumps (567)
- Straight Centrifugal Pumps (464)
- Close-Coupled Pumps (393)
- Agricultural Pumps (299)
- Close-Coupled Centrifugal Pumps (292)
- Coolant Pumps (229)
- High-Head Pumps (209)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.