Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Downblast Vent, Direct Drive, 18-1/2 In
- Item # 4YC77
- Mfr. Model # 4YC77
- UNSPSC # 40101502
- Catalog Page # 4144
- Shipping Weight 85.0 lbs.
- Item Downblast Ventilator
- Drive Type Direct
- Number of Speeds 1
- Wheel Dia. 18-1/2"
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 4433
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 4329
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 4216
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP 4102
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP 3980
- CFM @ 0.625-In. SP 3837
- CFM @ 0.750-In. SP 3684
- CFM @ 0.875-In. SP 3515
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP 3328
- CFM @ 1.250-In. SP 2856
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 17.4
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 16.8
- Motor Voltage 115/230
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Max. Operating Amps 8.0/4.0
- Motor HP 3/4
- Max. BHP 0.98
- RPM 1140
- Base Width 30"
- Base Length 30"
- Base Height 1-3/4"
- Overall Dia. 35-1/2"
- Overall Height 28"
- Shaft Dia. Wheel End 1/2"
- Max. Inlet Temp. 130 Degrees
- Mounting Location Roof
- Housing Material Spun Aluminum
- Wheel Material Aluminum
- Wheel Type Backward Inclined Centrifugal
- Speed Controllable 115V Only
- Adj. 12 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No. 2ZV83
- Adj. 6 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No. 4C454
- Recommended 12 In. Fixed Curb Item No. 2RB79
- Recommended 8 In. Fixed Curb Item No. 4HX41
- Agency Compliance CSA Certified Motor
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Ventilators (5565)
- Fans (3372)
- Industrial Fans (2526)
- Exhaust Ventilators (1669)
- Roof Ventilators (1392)
- Roof-Mount Ventilators (1390)
- Power Roof Ventilators (1298)
- Roof Fans (1221)
- Roof-Mount Fans (1221)
- Kitchen Ventilators (902)
- Centrifugal Ventilators (835)
- Downblast Ventilators (683)
- Speed-Controllable Fans (267)
- Direct-Drive Ventilators (238)
- Speed-Controllable Ventilators (142)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This fan can be used with speed control part number 1DGV3.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.