Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemEconomy Ceiling Truss Shutter
- TypeGravity Operated, Single Panel
- Fits Fan Dia. (In.)36
- Opening Required (In.)34L x 30W
- Length (In.)36
- Width (In.)32
- Frame Depth (In.)1-19/32
- Open Depth (In.)5-1/4
- Flange Width (In.)1-1/2
- Mounting Hole Size (In.)3/16 (Screws Not Included)
- Free Area (Square-Ft.)5.981
- Max. Velocity (FPM)1500
- Mounting PositionHorizontal
- Blade MaterialWhite Painted Aluminum
- Construction MaterialExtruded Aluminum Frame and G-90 Galvanized Tie Rod
- For Use With36" Whole House Fans
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This shutter is designed to mount in the ceiling without cutting out the joist. There is a fixed shutter blade that is made to hide the uncut joist.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Please call 1-800-Grainger to speak with a Customer Service Agent. Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.