Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCeiling Fan
- Blade Dia.60"
- Number of Blades3
- Mounting Height8 to 20 ft.
- Housing FinishWhite Painted Steel
- Blade FinishWhite, Plastic
- Speed ControllableYes
- Number of Speeds1
- CFM @ 50 Hz8186
- CFM @ 60 Hz9630
- RPM @ 60 Hz258
- RPM @ 50 Hz220
- High CFM9630
- Full Load Amps0.97
- Full Load Watts107
- Input Volts AC @ 60/50 Hz120
- Amps @ 50 Hz0.82
- Amps @ 60 Hz0.97
- Watts @ 50 Hz91
- Watts @ 60 Hz107
- Down Rod Outside Dia.7/8"
- Max. Ambient Temp.105 Degrees F
- MotorThermally Protected Permanent Split Capacitor
- BearingsPermanently Lubricated Ball
- Mount TypeStem
- StandardsUL and cUL Listed, Energy Star Rated
- IncludesSolid State Speed Control, J Hook, Safety Hook and Fastening Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.