Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Ceiling Fan, 56 In Dia., 120 V
- Item # 5NPZ1
- Mfr. Model # 5NPZ1
- UNSPSC # 40101604
- Catalog Page # 4134
- Shipping Weight 14.92 lbs.
- ItemCeiling Fan
- Blade Dia.56"
- Number of Blades3
- Mounting Height8 to 20 ft.
- Housing FinishWhite Painted Steel
- Blade FinishWhite, Steel
- Speed ControllableNo
- Number of Speeds3
- CFM @ 50 Hz21,600/14,300/8160
- CFM @ 60 Hz25,000/16,800/9600
- RPM @ 60 Hz280/200/131
- RPM @ 50 Hz256/170/110
- High CFM25,500
- Full Load Amps0.9
- Full Load Watts100
- Input Volts AC @ 60/50 Hz120
- Amps @ 50 Hz0.34
- Amps @ 60 Hz0.55
- Watts @ 50 Hz85
- Watts @ 60 Hz100
- Down Rod Outside Dia.7/8"
- Max. Ambient Temp.105 Degrees F
- MotorThermally Protected Permanent Split Capacitor
- BearingsPermanently Lubricated Ball
- Mount TypeStem
- IncludesPull Chain, J Hook, Safety Hook, Fastening Hardware and (2) Downrods (5" and 24")
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The maximum down rod length the manufacturer allows is 24”. Anything longer will cause the fan to be unstable. This fan is designed to be hard wired, there is no cord or plug.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.