Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Cased Evap Coil, 3.5 Tons, 17 1/2 In W
- Item # 1CJZ1
- Mfr. Model # 1CJZ1
- UNSPSC # 40101702
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 78.0 lbs.
- Item Cased Coil
- Type Multiposition
- Nominal Capacity (Tons) 3.5
- Rated CFM @ ARI 1400
- Height (In.) 32
- Width (In.) 17-1/2
- Depth (In.) 22
- Liquid Line Size (In.) 3/8 ODS
- Suction Line Size (In.) 7/8 ODS
- Tubing Material Copper
- Fin Material Aluminum
- For Use With Furnace Width 17 1/2"
- Requires TXV
- Precharged With Nitrogen
- Agency Compliance UL
- 13 SEER When Used With Matched System
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.