Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cabinet Exhaust Fan, 48 In, 208-230/460 V
- Item # 6LFC5
- Mfr. Model # 6LFC5
- UNSPSC # 30161801
- Catalog Page # 4098
- Shipping Weight 555.0 lbs.
- ItemCabinet Exhaust Fan
- Drive TypeBelt
- Propeller Dia.48"
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP31,506
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP29,520
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP26,636
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP22,194
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP19,601
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft.53
- Fan RPM605
- Max. Ambient Temp.104 Degrees F
- Max. Inlet Temp.104 Degrees F
- Full Load Amps13.6-12.8/6.4
- Motor HP5
- Max. BHP5.75
- Bearing TypeRegreasable Cast Pillow Block
- Motor RPM1725
- Motor Type3-Phase
- Motor EnclosureOpen Dripproof
- Motor InsulationClass B
- Max. Depth36-5/8"
- Mounting PositionHorizontal
- Housing MaterialGalvanized Steel
- Frame MaterialGalvanized Steel
- Propeller MaterialFabricated Steel
- Number of Blades5
- StandardsUL/cUL 705, AMCA Air & Sound
- Includes(4) Wall-Mounting Angles
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.