Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCabinet Exhaust Fan
- TypeAssembled Belt Drive
- Propeller Dia. (In.)42
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP20,669
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP19,312
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP17,640
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP14,939
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP11,769
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft.24
- Fan RPM608
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F)104
- Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F)104
- Full Load Amps15.4-14.2/7.1
- Motor HP3
- Max. BHP3.45
- Bearing TypeRegreasable Cast Pillow Block
- Motor RPM1725
- Motor Type3-Phase
- Motor EnclosureOpen Dripproof
- Motor InsulationClass B
- Height (In.)46-1/4
- Width (In.)46-1/4
- Max. Depth (In.)34-5/8
- Mounting PositionVertical
- Housing MaterialGalvanized Steel
- Frame MaterialGalvanized Steel
- Propeller MaterialFabricated Steel
- Number of Blades5
- Agency ComplianceAMCA, UL, CUL
- Includes1 1/2" Wide Mounting Flange
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THESE UNITS WILL WORK
This fan is neither explosion proof or washdown rated. I would recommend calling our HVAC tech support at
800-472-4643 to discuss your application in depth.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.