Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cabinet Exhaust Fan, 36 In, 208-230/460 V
- Item # 1AHD2
- Mfr. Model # 1AHD2
- UNSPSC # 40101604
- Catalog Page # 3660
- Shipping Weight 322.0 lbs.
- Item Cabinet Exhaust Fan
- Drive Type Belt
- Propeller Dia. 36"
- Assembled/Unassembled Assembled
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 14,148
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 12,611
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 10,527
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP 7608
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP 4298
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 21
- Fan RPM 611
- Max. Ambient Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Max. Inlet Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Hz 60
- Phase 3
- Full Load Amps 4.6-4.2/2.1
- Motor HP 1-1/2
- Max. BHP 1.73
- Bearing Type Regreasable Cast Pillow Block
- Motor RPM 1725
- Motor Type 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor Insulation Class F
- Height 40-1/4"
- Width 40-1/4"
- Max. Depth 34-5/8"
- Mounting Position Horizontal
- Housing Material Galvanized Steel
- Frame Material Galvanized Steel
- Propeller Material Fabricated Steel
- Number of Blades 5
- Standards UL/cUL 705, AMCA Air & Sound, CSA Certified Motor
- Includes (4) Wall-Mounting Angles
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition NEMA Premium Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is NEMA Premium Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.