Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Speed Reducer, C-Face, 56C, 15:1
- Item # 4Z305
- Mfr. Model # 4Z305
- UNSPSC # 26111503
- Catalog Page # 127
- Shipping Weight 28.2 lbs.
- ItemSpeed Reducer
- Speed Reducer TypeC-Face
- Shaft OrientationRight Angle
- Input RPM1750
- Nominal Output RPM117
- Worm Center Distance2.06"
- Bore Dia.5/8"
- Overhung Load875 lb.
- Nominal Ratio15:1
- Max. Input HP1.5
- Max. Output Torque614 in.-lb.
- Output Torque @ 1/40 HP3600
- Output Torque @ 1 HP338 in.-lb.
- Output Torque @ 1.5 HP456 in.-lb.
- Output Torque @ 2 HP614 in.-lb.
- Number of Stages1
- MountingAny Position Except Input Motor Shaft Up
- LubricationKlubersynth UH1 6-460
- Seal TypeDouble Lip
- Pinion MaterialHardened Steel
- Gear TypeWorm
- Gear MaterialHardened and Ground Steel
- Worm Gear MaterialBronze
- Housing MaterialCast Iron
- FinishPowdered Epoxy Paint
- Single/Double OutputLeft Single Output
- Solid/Hollow Output ShaftSolid
- Output Shaft Dia.1"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.