Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- TypeDouble C-Face Magnetic Disc
- Static Torque (Ft.-Lb.)35
- Shaft Dia. (In.)1 3/8
- Max. Bore (In.)1 3/8
- Keyseat Size (In.)5/16 x 5/32
- Voltage @ 60 Hz208-230/460
- Voltage @ 50 Hz174-190/380
- Coil Volts208-230/460VAC Or 174-190/380VAC
- Max. RPM3600
- Max. HP @ 1725 RPM7-1/2
- Max. HP @ 3450 RPM15
- Ambient (C)40 Degrees
- Amps Holding0.5/0.3
- Inrush Amps4.3/2.1
- Service Factor1.4
- NEMA/IEC Frame213/215TC
- Power Lead Length (In.)18
- Lever TypeManual Release
- Mounts On213/215TC Motor Flange
- FinishRed Primer/Aluminum
- Length (In.)8-1/8
- Width (In.)N/A
- Dia. (In.)8.56
- Series76 Series
- FunctionStops And Holds A Motor Shaft From Rotating
- ApplicationBrake Attaches To The Drive End Of A Motor And Gear Reducer To Stop And Hold The Load.
- ConvertsMotor To A Brake Motor
- Agency ComplianceCSA, ROHS Compliant
- IncludesBrake, Instructions And Mounting Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.