Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemMulti-Stage Booster Pump
- Inlet1-1/4" FNPT
- Outlet1" FNPT
- GPM @ 10 PSI54
- Max. Pressure121 psi
- Housing MaterialCast Iron
- Impeller MaterialStainless Steel
- Impeller TypeClosed
- Max. Case Pressure150 psi
- Max. Fluid Viscosity100 SSU
- Max. Liquid Temp.194 Degrees F
- Motor EnclosureTEFC
- Seal TypeMechanical
- Seal MaterialCarbon/Ceramic, Buna N, Stainless Steel
- Wetted MaterialsCast Iron, Carbon/Ceramic, Buna N, Stainless Steel
- Motor TypeCapacitor-Start
- NEMA/IEC Frame56J
- ApplicationUsed To Increase Water Pressure From City Mains Water Supply Or Private Water Systems, High Water Pressure For Washing Buildings, Dairy Walls or Floors, Rinsing or Spray Cooling Equipment, Lawn Sprinkling and Insecticide Spraying.
- Agency ComplianceUL
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- Bearing TypeBall
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head30 gpm @ 180 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head40-17 gpm @ 125-230 ft.
- Motor Ambient Temp. Rating40 Degrees C
- Seal ApplicationNonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Component Materials
- Service Factor1
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- GPM @ 20 PSI51
- GPM @ 40 PSI45
- GPM @ 60 PSI38
- GPM @ 80 PSI29
- GPM @ 100 PSI17
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.