Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemBooster Pump
- TypeVertical Multi-Stage
- Inlet/Outlet1-1/4" FNPT
- Max. Pressure (PSI)230
- Housing MaterialStainless Steel
- Impeller MaterialStainless Steel
- Impeller TypeClosed
- Max. Case Pressure (PSI)362
- Max. Fluid Viscosity100 SSU
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F)248
- Motor EnclosureTEFC
- Seal TypeBalanced Cartridge
- Seal MaterialSilicon Carbide, Stainless Steel, EPDM
- Wetted MaterialsStainless Steel, Silicon Carbide, EPDM
- Motor RPM3450
- Motor Type3 Phase
- NEMA/IEC Frame56C
- For Use WithNonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Component Materials
- ApplicationPressure Boosting in Buildings and Industries, Reverse Osmosisand Ultra Filtration, Fire Fighting Systems, Boiler Feed and Condensate Systems, Washing and Cleaning Systems
- Agency ComplianceUL
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- Length (In.)9-7/8
- Width (In.)8-1/4
- Height (In.)33-5/8
- Bearing TypeBall
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head (Ft.)16 @ 380
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head (Ft.)23-6 @ 225-507
- Diffuser MaterialStainless Steel
- GPM @ 100 PSI22
- GPM @ 120 PSI20
- GPM @ 140 PSI18
- GPM @ 160 PSI16
- GPM @ 180 PSI13
- GPM @ 200 PSI10
- Motor Ambient Temp. Rating40 Degrees C
- Plug or Connector Type1/2" BSP THD.
- Seal ApplicationNonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Component Materials
- Service Factor1.15
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Suction Lift (Ft.)NA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.