Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemBooster Pump
- Motor EnclosureTEFC
- Housing MaterialStainless Steel
- Inlet (In.)1
- Outlet (In.)1
- GPM @ 15 PSI21.4
- GPM @ 20 PSI20.4
- GPM @ 25 PSI18.7
- GPM @ 30 PSI15.2
- GPM @ 35 PSI11.8
- GPM @ 40 PSI7.7
- Max. Pressure (PSI)47.1
- Suction Lift (Ft.)25
- Max. Case Pressure (PSI)75
- Max. PSI Boost @ 2-10 GPM47.1
- Max. PSI Boost @ 20 GPM20.4
- Max. PSI Boost @ 30 GPM18.7
- Max. GPM @ PSI28.6 @ 47.1
- Best Efficiency GPM @ PSI15.2 @ 30
- Min. GPM @ PSI28.6 @ 47.1
- Pressure Range (PSI)0-47.1
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head (Ft.)15.2 @ 67
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head (Ft.)15-21 GPM @ 45-67.8 Ft
- Motor RPM3450
- Motor TypePSC
- Wetted MaterialsThermoplastic,CI,416 SS,Buna N,Carbon,Ceramic,BR
- Impeller MaterialThermoplastic
- Impeller TypeClosed
- Diffuser MaterialCast Iron
- Seal MaterialBuna
- Seal TypeMechanical Seal
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Seal ApplicationClear Water Below 200 PSI
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F)90
- Min. Inlet Flow Required28.6
- Max. Inlet Pressure (PSI)50
- Max. Dia. Solids (In.)1
- Max. Fluid Viscosity100 SSU
- Plug or Connector TypeDirect Wire
- Pressure Switch Setting14.5-45
- Length (In.)17
- Width (In.)10
- Height (In.)18
- Motor Ambient Temp. Rating65C/149F
- Service Factor1.1
- For Use WithNonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Component Materials
- ApplicationHome Water System
- Agency ComplianceCSA CUS
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Displaying repair parts for model: 4HFA8
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
15-45 PSI refers to the adjustable range you can set this pup to, it will reflect the turn on point of the system. This pump does have a selection knob to allow you to set a different turn on point.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.