Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Booster System, Stainless Steel, 1/2 HP
- Item # 4HFA6
- Mfr. Model # 4HFA6
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3718
- Shipping Weight 21.2 lbs.
- ItemConstant Pressure Booster System
- Motor RPM3450
- Motor EnclosureTEFC
- Service Factor1.1
- Motor Ambient Temp. Rating65 Degrees C/149 Degrees F
- Housing MaterialStainless Steel
- Wetted MaterialsThermoplastic,CI,416 SS,Buna N,Carbon,Ceramic,BR
- Impeller MaterialThermoplastic
- Impeller TypeClosed
- Diffuser MaterialCast Iron
- Seal MaterialBuna
- Seal TypeMechanical Seal
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Pressure Switch Setting14.5-45
- Plug or Connector TypeDirect Wire
- Agency ComplianceCSA CUS
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.