Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- TypeUnassembled, Double Inlet Forward Curve, Belt Drive, With Drive Package
- Wheel Dia. (In.)15-1/16
- Wheel Width (In.)14-7/8
- CFM Range4500 to 3950 @ 0.375-In SP to 0.500-In SP
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP#
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP#
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP4500
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP3950
- Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F)150
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F)104
- Full Load Amps3.2-2.9/1.4
- Motor RPM1735
- Motor HP1
- Bearing TypeDouble Shielded Ball
- Motor Type3-Phase
- Motor EnclosureOpen Dripproof
- Blower RPM523
- Housing Height (In.)25-3/4
- Housing Width (In.)18-5/8
- Housing Depth (In.)22-11/16
- Discharge Height (In.)9-11/16
- Discharge Width (In.)18-5/8
- Housing MaterialGalvanized Steel
- Housing FinishNone
- Speed ControllableNo
- IncludesMotor Mounting Bracket, Isolation Grommets and Mounting Hardware
- Footnotes# Motor Overload Condition
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.