Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- TypeUnassembled, Double Inlet Forward Curve, Direct Drive, With Motor
- Wheel Dia. (In.)10-5/8
- Wheel Width (In.)8
- CFM Range1375 to 700 @ 1.0-In SP to 1.5-In SP
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP# # ##
- CFM @ 0.300-In. SP# # ##
- CFM @ 0.400-In. SP# # ##
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP# # ##
- CFM @ 0.600-In. SP# # ##
- CFM @ 0.700-In. SP# # ##
- CFM @ 0.800-In. SP# # ##
- CFM @ 0.900-In. SP# # ##
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP# 1375 1230 1090
- CFM @ 1.10-In. SP# 1340 1180 1010
- CFM @ 1.200-In. SP# 1235 1085 930
- CFM @ 1.250-In. SP# 1150 - -
- CFM @ 1.30-In. SP# - - -
- CFM @ 1.40-In. SP1205 - - -
- CFM @ 1.500-In. SP700 - - -
- CFM @ 1.600-In. SP- - - -
- CFM @ 1.70-In. SP- - - -
- Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F)104
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F)104
- Full Load Amps6.3
- Motor HP1/2
- Motor RPM1075
- Motor TypePermenant Split Capacitor
- Bearing TypeSleeve
- Motor EnclosureOpen Air-Over
- Blower RPM1075
- Housing Height (In.)17-1/2
- Housing Width (In.)10-1/2
- Housing Depth (In.)16-1/2
- Discharge Height (In.)11-3/8
- Discharge Width (In.)10-1/2
- Housing MaterialGalvanized Steel
- Housing FinishNone
- Wheel MaterialSteel
- Speed ControllableNo
- IncludesHousing Supports, Motor Mounting Bracket and Hardware
- Footnotes# Motor Overload Condition
Compliance and Restrictions
Displaying repair parts for model: 7HL60
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This blower comes with a motor bracket. The motor bracket mounts over the motor and will have three legs that extend from the bracket. The motor shaft will insert into the blower wheel hub and the legs will mount to the side of the blower housing. The motor will be partially inserted into the housing/wheel opening. If you have more questions or need further assistance please call our HVAC tech support team at 800-472-4643.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.