Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHigh Pressure Blower
- TypeWith Drive Package
- Wheel Dia. (In.)10-5/8
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP573 @2800 RPM
- CFM @ 2.000-In. SP532 @2900 RPM
- CFM @ 3.000-In. SP488 @3000 RPM
- CFM @ 4.000-In. SP442 @3100 RPM
- CFM @ 5.000-In. SP392 @3200 RPM
- CFM @ 6.000-In. SP333 @3300 RPM
- CFM @ 7.000-In. SP249 @3400 RPM
- dBA @ 5 Feet86
- Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F)180
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F)104
- Full Load Amps11.8/5.9
- Motor HP3/4
- Motor TypeCapacitor Start
- Motor RPM3450
- Motor EnclosureOpen Dripproof
- Motor InsulationClass A
- Motor Frame48
- Max. Blower RPM3400
- Bearing TypeBall
- Housing Height (In.)21
- Housing Width (In.)20
- Housing Length (In.)16
- Discharge Height (In.)4
- Discharge Width (In.)3-1/2
- Inlet Dia. (In.)6
- Wheel Width (In.)3
- Shaft Dia. (In.)3/4
- Wheel MaterialAluminum
- Housing MaterialSteel
- Housing FinishGray Polyester Epoxy
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.