Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Blower, 15-1/16in, BD, Less Mtr, Whl 14-7/8w
- Item # 5NRD5
- Mfr. Model # 5NRD5
- UNSPSC # 40101601
- Catalog Page # 4160
- Shipping Weight 70.0 lbs.
- TypeDouble Inlet Forward Curve, Belt Drive, Less Motor
- Wheel Dia. (In.)15-1/16
- Wheel Width (In.)14-7/8
- Shaft Dia.1"
- Housing Height (In.)25-3/4
- Housing Width (In.)18 5/8
- Housing Depth (In.)22-11/16
- Discharge Height (In.)9-11/16
- Discharge Width (In.)18-5/8
- Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F)150
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F)104
- Bearing TypeBall
- Housing MaterialGalvanized Steel
- Housing FinishNone
- Wheel MaterialSteel
- IncludesMotor Mounting Bracket, Isolation Grommets and Mounting Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thanks for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
This blower uses several different drive packages. The pulleys will be based on the motor horsepower. I recommend calling our HVAC tech support team to discuss your application and cfm requirements. 800-472-4643
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.