Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Blower, Assembled, 115 Volt, 3 Speed
- Item # 1XJY3
- Mfr. Model # 1XJY3
- UNSPSC # 40101601
- Catalog Page # 4159
- Shipping Weight 55.0 lbs.
- TypeAssembled, Double Inlet Forward Curve, Direct Drive, With Motor
- Wheel Dia. (In.)13
- Wheel Width (In.)9-1/2
- CFM Range2701 to 1384 @ 1.20-In SP to 1.80-In SP
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP# # #
- CFM @ 0.300-In. SP# # #
- CFM @ 0.400-In. SP# # #
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP# # #
- CFM @ 0.600-In. SP# # #
- CFM @ 0.700-In. SP# # #
- CFM @ 0.800-In. SP# # #
- CFM @ 0.900-In. SP# # #
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP# # #
- CFM @ 1.10-In. SP# # #
- CFM @ 1.200-In. SP2701 2480 2248
- CFM @ 1.250-In. SP2591 2400 2170
- CFM @ 1.30-In. SP2522 2373 2143
- CFM @ 1.40-In. SP2373 2218 2032
- CFM @ 1.500-In. SP2231 2084 1890
- CFM @ 1.600-In. SP2057 1910 1685
- CFM @ 1.70-In. SP1851 1696 1498
- CFM @ 1.80-In. SP1655 1384 -
- Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F)104
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F)104
- Full Load Amps15.3
- Motor HP1
- Motor RPM109710701038
- Motor TypePermanent Split Capacitor
- Bearing TypeBall
- Motor EnclosureOpen Dripproof
- Housing Height (In.)20-5/16
- Housing Width (In.)13-5/16
- Housing Depth (In.)19-9/32
- Discharge Height (In.)13-3/8
- Discharge Width (In.)12-3/16
- Housing MaterialSteel
- Housing FinishGray
- Wheel MaterialSteel
- Speed ControllableNo
- Agency ComplianceCE
- Footnotes# Motor Overload Condition
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
would this blower work?
We are not able to size duct for proper cfm capacity. I recommend calling a ventilation contractor or refer to the equipment manufactures specifications for air flow. If you have the cfm and operating static pressure we can help match a blower to the specifications. You can call HVAC tech support at 800-472-4643 if you can provide more details.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.