Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Blower, Assembled, 115 Volt, 4 Speed
- Item # 1XJY1
- Mfr. Model # 1XJY1
- UNSPSC # 40101601
- Catalog Page # 4159
- Shipping Weight 36.25 lbs.
- Item Blower
- Type Assembled, Double Inlet Forward Curve, Direct Drive, With Motor
- Speed 4
- Wheel Width (In.) 7-13/16
- CFM Range 1857 to 622 @ 0.800-In SP to 1.25-In SP
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP # # # #
- CFM @ 0.300-In. SP # # # #
- CFM @ 0.400-In. SP # # # #
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP # # # #
- CFM @ 0.600-In. SP # # # #
- CFM @ 0.700-In. SP # # # #
- CFM @ 0.800-In. SP 1857 1706 1524 1327
- CFM @ 0.900-In. SP 1751 1632 1458 1279
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP 1654 1546 1393 1162
- CFM @ 1.10-In. SP 1521 1381 1208 1049
- CFM @ 1.200-In. SP 1188 1033 925 846
- CFM @ 1.250-In. SP 938 863 841 622
- CFM @ 1.30-In. SP - - - -
- CFM @ 1.40-In. SP - - - -
- CFM @ 1.500-In. SP - - - -
- CFM @ 1.600-In. SP - - - -
- CFM @ 1.70-In. SP - - - -
- CFM @ 1.80-In. SP - - - -
- Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F) 104
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F) 104
- Voltage 115
- Hz 60
- Phase Single
- Full Load Amps 9.0
- Motor HP 1/2
- Motor RPM 10601035989946
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor
- Bearing Type BALL
- Motor Enclosure Open Dripproof
- Housing Height (In.) 17-5/16
- Housing Width (In.) 11-1/2
- Housing Depth (In.) 16-9/16
- Discharge Height (In.) 11-3/8
- Discharge Width (In.) 10-1/2
- Mounting Multipostion
- Housing Material Steel
- Housing Finish Gray
- Wheel Material Steel
- Speed Controllable No
- Agency Compliance CE
- Footnotes # Motor Overload Condition
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This blower is designed to be instaled with a multi position switch, or just connecting a few wires, since this is wired with 4 speed you can connect a series of wires to get a desired speed..
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.