Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- TypeAssembled, Double Inlet Forward Curve, Direct Drive, With Motor
- Wheel Dia. (In.)9-7/16
- Wheel Width (In.)9-7/16
- CFM Range1638 to 813 @ 0.300-In SP to 0.900-In SP
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP# # # #
- CFM @ 0.300-In. SP1638 1516 1368 1132
- CFM @ 0.400-In. SP1610 1496 1310 1101
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP1545 1437 1280 1083
- CFM @ 0.600-In. SP1457 1373 1256 1046
- CFM @ 0.700-In. SP1358 1320 1185 1012
- CFM @ 0.800-In. SP1225 1139 1052 896
- CFM @ 0.900-In. SP1050 926 826 813
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP- - - -
- CFM @ 1.10-In. SP- - - -
- CFM @ 1.200-In. SP- - - -
- CFM @ 1.250-In. SP- - - -
- CFM @ 1.30-In. SP- - - -
- CFM @ 1.40-In. SP- - - -
- CFM @ 1.500-In. SP- - - -
- CFM @ 1.600-In. SP- - - -
- CFM @ 1.70-In. SP- - - -
- CFM @ 1.80-In. SP- - - -
- Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F)104
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F)104
- Full Load Amps6.9
- Motor HP1/3
- Motor RPM10851040937858
- Motor TypePermanent Split Capacitor
- Bearing TypeBall
- Motor EnclosureOpen Dripproof
- Housing Height (In.)15-9/32
- Housing Width (In.)12-5/16
- Housing Depth (In.)15
- Discharge Height (In.)10-1/4
- Discharge Width (In.)11-13/16
- Housing MaterialSteel
- Housing FinishGray
- Wheel MaterialSteel
- Speed ControllableNo
- Agency ComplianceCE
- Footnotes# Motor Overload Condition
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Displaying repair parts for model: 1XJX9
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This motor requires a 30 mfd @ 300 vac capacitor. The blower includes the capacitor as part of the assembly.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.