Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Motor, 1/4 HP, 1725 RPM, 115/208-230 V
- Item # 3K091
- Mfr. Model # 3K091
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # 83
- Shipping Weight 15.93 lbs.
- ItemBelt Drive Motor
- Motor ApplicationHVAC/R
- Motor Sub ApplicationBelt Dr Fan/Blower
- Motor DesignSplit-Phase
- Nameplate RPM1725
- Motor Enclosure DesignOpen Dripproof
- Motor Mounting TypeCradle Base
- Full Load Amps4.6/2.2-2.3
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Insulation ClassB
- Service Factor1.35
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft RotationCW/CCW
- Shaft Dia.1/2"
- Shaft Length1-1/2"
- Body Dia.5-5/8"
- RPM Range1701-1800
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8423)
- Fan Motors (4297)
- Blower Motors (3286)
- Dripproof Motors (2577)
- HVAC Motors (1715)
- 1-Phase HVAC Motors (1308)
- Belt-Drive Motors (437)
- Open Dripproof (ODP) Split-Phase Motors (239)
- Air Circulator Motors (201)
- 1-Phase Belt-Drive Motors (145)
- Split-Phase Belt-Drive Motors (118)
- Belt-Drive Split-Phase Motors (114)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.