Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
- Item # 2Z556
- Mfr. Model # 2Z556
- UNSPSC # 26111704
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 25.2 lbs.
- UL Rated Amps 6V30/6
- UL Rated Amps 12V30/2
- UL Rated Amps Start150
- Taper to Amps15/1
- Voltage Rating120
- Manual (M)/Automatic (A)6/12V (M)
- Avg. Charge Time 6V High1 to 2 hr.
- Avg. Charge Time 12V Low12 to 14 hr.
- Avg. Charge Time 12V High1 to 1.5 hr.
- Overall Width10-3/4"
- Overall Height6-1/2"
- Overall Depth9-7/8"
- Application30 Amperes, 6 Volts for Cars, Light and Medium Duty Trucks, Tractors with 6 Volts Systems 30 Amperes, 12 Volts for Cars, Light-duty Trucks and Tractors with 12 Volts Systems, 2 Amperes, 12 Volts for Motorcycles, Snowmobiles and Riding Mowers 150 Amperes Engine Starting Power, Spins Engine after Several Minutes of Pre-charging
- StandardsUL Listed
- IncludesRugged Steel Case with Convenient Carrying Handle, Color Coded Ammeters
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Battery Chargers (526)
- Vehicle Battery Chargers (126)
- Automotive Battery Chargers (122)
- Booster Battery Chargers (77)
- Engine Starting Battery Chargers (66)
- Engine Starter Chargers (65)
- Engine Starters (59)
- Booster Chargers (56)
- Multivoltage Battery Chargers (53)
- Portable Starter Chargers (51)
- Battery Boosters (50)
- Small Engine Battery Chargers (43)
- Motorcycle Battery Chargers (40)
- Jump Starters (35)
- Heavy-Duty Battery Chargers (6)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.