Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Axial Fan, 115VAC, 4-11/16In H, 4-11/16In W
- Item # 6KD75
- Mfr. Model # 6KD75
- NSN # 3020-01-000-0837
- UNSPSC # 40101604
- Catalog Page # 4118
- Shipping Weight 1.25 lbs.
- ItemAxial Fan
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP117
- Electrical ConnectionsTerminals
- Fan RPM3150
- Mounting PositionVertical or Horizontal
- Mounting Eye O.C.4-1/8"
- Motor TypeShaded Pole
- Motor InsulationClass A
- Thermal ProtectionImpedance
- Max. Ambient Temp.158 Degrees F
- Blade MaterialPolybutylene Terephthalate
- Housing MaterialCast Aluminum
- Housing FinishBlack Painted
- RequiresCord Set (Not Included)
- StandardsUL and cUL Component Recognized
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Voltage can fluctuate +/- 10% maximum. If you provide less than the required voltage +/- 10% (126 high 104 low) you will create a voltage drop. In most cases a voltage drop will cause the load to short.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.