Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, Diaphragm, 3/4 In
- Item # 6PY35
- Mfr. Model # 6PY35
- UNSPSC # 40151548
- Catalog Page # 3773
- Shipping Weight 21.7 lbs.
- ItemDouble Diaphragm Pump
- Operation TypeAir Operated
- Valve TypeBall
- Body MaterialPolypropylene
- Inlet/Outlet Size3/4"
- Connection StyleNPT
- Air Inlet Size1/4" FNPT
- Max. Flow GPM28
- Max. Operating Pressure100 psi
- Max. Temp.180 Degrees F
- Diaphragm MaterialSantoprene(R)
- Ball MaterialEPDM
- Check Seat MaterialPolypropylene
- Max. Dia. Solids1/16"
- Manifold ConnectionSingle
- Self-Priming Dry18 ft.
- Self-Priming Wet28 ft.
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This is a Polypropylene Pump that runs on Air so, yes it is an explosion proof pump. There are some limitations, providing you are pumping compatible materials .
Thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.