Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Air Curtain Blower, 5900 FPM
- Item # 6E815
- Mfr. Model # 6E815
- UNSPSC # 40101601
- Catalog Page # 4152
- Shipping Weight 68.16 lbs.
- ItemAir Curtain Blower Assembly
- Motor HP1-1/2
- Air Velocity5900 fpm
- Air Delivery with 36-In. Cabinet4748 cfm
- Air Delivery with 38-In. Cabinet5050 cfm
- Air Delivery with 42-In. Cabinet5575 cfm
- Air Delivery with 48-In. Cabinet6375 cfm
- Air Delivery with 60-In. Cabinet7965 cfm
- Max. Amps3.8
- Max. RPM3450
- Max. Mounting Height10 ft.
- Max. Door Width4 ft.
- Air Volume9600 cfm
- Housing MaterialGalvanized Steel
- Motor TypeThree Phase
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed
- IncludesQuick Disconnect
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.