Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
36" Industrial Non-Oscillating Air Circulator
- Item # 3PEG9
- Mfr. Model # 3PEG9
- UNSPSC # 40101602
- Catalog Page # 3646
- Shipping Weight 90.0 lbs.
- Item Air Circulator
- Blade Dia. 36"
- Mobile/Stationary Stationary
- Oscillating / Non-Oscillating Non-Oscillating
- Speeds 2
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- CFM High 12,500
- CFM Low 8000
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft. 1000/930
- Motor HP 1/2
- Motor RPM 1075/750
- Operating Amps 3.75/3.54
- Mounting Location Wall, Ceiling or IBeam
- Fan RPM 1075
- Environmental Applications Industrial
- Assembled Assembled
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 10 Ft. 1330/850
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 40 Ft 415/385
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 60 Ft. 240/225
- Sound Level 82dBA
- Max. Ambient Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Hz 60
- Watts 430/450
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor
- Drive Type Direct
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor Insulation Class B
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Bearing Type BALL
- Outside Dia. 39"
- Height 39"
- Width 39"
- Max. Depth 34-3/8"
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Number of Blades 3
- Blade Material Galvanized Steel
- Shaft Dia. 1/2"
- Housing Material Steel
- Guard Material Steel
- Wire Guard Finish Gray Polyester Powder Coated
- Application Spot Cooling and People Cooling
- Standards UL, cUL, OSHA, CSA Certified Motor
- Includes Mounting Device, Mounting Bolts, Safety Support
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.