Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemAir Circulator
- Blade Dia.24"
- CFM High5450
- CFM Low3800
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft.590/300
- Motor HP1/4
- Motor RPM1100/900
- Operating Amps3.4/2.0
- Mounting LocationWall or Ceiling
- Fan RPM900/1100
- Environmental ApplicationsCommercial
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 10 Ft.1000/700
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 40 Ft360/180
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 60 Ft.150/115
- Sound Level74dBA
- Max. Ambient Temp.105 Degrees F
- Motor TypePermanent Split Capacitor
- Drive TypeDirect
- Motor EnclosureOpen Air-Over
- Motor InsulationClass A
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Bearing TypeBall
- Outside Dia.27"
- Max. Depth23"
- Cord Length10 ft.
- Number of Blades3
- Blade MaterialGloss Black Powder Coated Steel
- Shaft Dia.17mm
- Housing MaterialSteel
- Guard MaterialSteel
- Wire Guard FinishGloss Black Powder Coat
- ApplicationSpot Cooling and People Cooling
- IncludesWall/Ceiling Bracket and Secondary Support Cable
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Displaying repair parts for model: 2MA10
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.