Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
20" Commercial Wall-Mounted Non-Oscillating Air Circulator
- Item # 2LY99
- Mfr. Model # 2LY99
- UNSPSC # 40101602
- Catalog Page # 3651
- Shipping Weight 32.2 lbs.
- Item Air Circulator
- Blade Dia. 20"
- Mobile/Stationary Stationary
- Oscillating / Non-Oscillating Non-Oscillating
- Speeds 2
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- CFM High 3700
- CFM Low 2600
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft. 400/350
- Motor HP 1/8
- Motor RPM 1300/1100
- Operating Amps 2.4/1.5
- Mounting Location Wall or Ceiling
- Mounting Style Wall-Mounted
- Fan RPM 1100/1300
- Environmental Applications Commercial
- Assembled Unassembled
- CFM/Watt 15.1/15.0
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 10 Ft. 820/580
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 40 Ft 200/190
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 60 Ft. 150/130
- Sound Level 72dBA
- Max. Ambient Temp. 105 Degrees F
- Hz 60
- Watts 245/173
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor
- Drive Type Direct
- Motor Enclosure Open Air-Over
- Motor Insulation Class B
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Bearing Type BALL
- Outside Dia. 23"
- Height 29-1/4"
- Width 23"
- Max. Depth 23"
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Number of Blades 3
- Blade Material Powder Coated Aluminum
- Shaft Dia. 12mm
- Housing Material Steel
- Guard Material Steel
- Wire Guard Finish Gloss Black Powder Coated
- Application Spot Cooling and People Cooling
- Standards UL/cUL
- Includes Wall/Ceiling Bracket and Secondary Support Cable
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.