Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Air Circulator, 36 In, 12,500 cfm, 115/230V
- Item # 1VCH3
- Mfr. Model # 1VCH3
- UNSPSC # 40101602
- Catalog Page # 4085
- Shipping Weight 119.0 lbs.
- ItemAir Circulator
- Blade Dia.36"
- CFM High12,500
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft.1000
- Motor HP3/4
- Motor RPM1140
- Operating Amps7.0/3.5
- Mounting LocationWall
- Fan RPM1140
- Environmental ApplicationsHazardous Location
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 10 Ft.1330
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 40 Ft415
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 60 Ft.240
- Sound Level82dBA
- Max. Ambient Temp.104 Degrees F
- Motor TypeCapacitor Start
- Drive TypeDirect
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Fan Cooled
- Motor InsulationClass B
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Bearing TypeBALL
- Outside Dia.39"
- Max. Depth25-3/4"
- Number of Blades4
- Blade MaterialCast Aluminum
- Shaft Dia.5/8"
- Housing MaterialSteel
- Guard MaterialSteel
- Wire Guard FinishSteel
- ApplicationHazardous Location Spot Cooling
- StandardsMotors UL Listed
- IncludesWall Bracket and Secondary Support Cable
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Air Circulators (6326)
- Ventilators (5454)
- Blowers (4042)
- Industrial Fans (2524)
- Wall-Mount Fans (994)
- Circulator Fans (393)
- Air Circulator Fans (346)
- Hazardous Location Fans (280)
- Industrial Air Circulators (246)
- Assembled Fans (161)
- Wall-Mount Air Circulators (142)
- Assembled Air Circulators (118)
- Hazardous Location Air Circulators (8)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.