Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
24" Industrial, Oscillating, Air Circulator
- Item # 1VCF3
- Mfr. Model # 1VCF3
- UNSPSC # 40101602
- Catalog Page # 4082
- Shipping Weight 35.0 lbs.
- Item Air Circulator
- Blade Dia. 24"
- Mobile/Stationary Stationary
- Oscillating / Non-Oscillating Oscillating
- Speeds 2
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- CFM High 6400
- CFM Low 4460
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft. 410/325
- Motor HP 1/2
- Motor RPM 1075/750
- Operating Amps 4.65/3.31
- Mounting Location Wall, Pedestal or IBeam
- Fan RPM 1075/600
- Environmental Applications Industrial
- Assembled Assembled
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 10 Ft. 1020/710
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 40 Ft 185/145
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 60 Ft. 80/60
- Sound Level 74dBA
- Max. Ambient Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Hz 60
- Watts 429/353
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor
- Drive Type Direct
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor Insulation Class B
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Bearing Type BALL
- Outside Dia. 27"
- Height 27"
- Width 27"
- Max. Depth 17-3/4"
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Number of Blades 3
- Blade Material Mill Finish Aluminum
- Shaft Dia. 1/2"
- Housing Material Steel
- Guard Material Steel
- Wire Guard Finish Gray Polyester Powder Coated
- Application Spot Cooling and People Cooling
- Standards UL, cUL, OSHA, CSA Certified Motor
- Includes Mounting Bolts
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Air Circulators (6657)
- Ventilators (5567)
- Blowers (4107)
- Industrial Fans (2530)
- Wall-Mount Fans (1014)
- Circulator Fans (396)
- Air Circulator Fans (349)
- Industrial Air Circulators (246)
- Floor Air Circulators (200)
- Floor Fans (188)
- Assembled Fans (171)
- Wall-Mount Air Circulators (149)
- Assembled Air Circulators (122)
- Pedestal-Mount Air Circulators (94)
- Pedestal Mount Fans (90)
- Pedestal-Mount Fans (90)
- Pedestal Mount Air Circulators (80)
- Oscillating Fans (46)
- I-Beam-Mount Air Circulators (44)
- Air Circulator Heads (43)
- I-Beam Mount Air Circulators (41)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
There is a knob on the back of the motor for oscillation control. When the knob is fully tightened (turn clockwise) the fan will oscillate, when loosened (turn counter clockwise) the fan will not oscillate.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Ask and Answer Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.
The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any statements posted, including statements posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such statements.
Use of any linked web site provided in a post is at the user's own risk. This site should not replace the use by you of any technical product manual or other professional resource or adviser available to you.
The source for the answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are based on the information provided with the question, which may not be complete or may not apply to other situations, and based on product literature and informational materials, the content of which is provided by Grainger's product suppliers. Grainger disclaims liability for any information it provides in Ask and Answer which later may be alleged or determined by a court of law to be inaccurate or incorrect.
The answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are not intended to replace or supplement any professional, engineering or other consultation services available to its product users. Always read, understand, and follow the product information and instructions provided by the manufacturer. same on category AAA as well