Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Air Circulator, 30 In, 9704 cfm, 115V
- Item # 1VCE9
- Mfr. Model # 1VCE9
- UNSPSC # 40101602
- Catalog Page # 4082
- Shipping Weight 54.0 lbs.
- ItemAir Circulator
- Blade Dia.30"
- CFM High9704
- CFM Low8712
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft.750/700
- Motor HP1/2
- Motor RPM1075/750
- Operating Amps3.7/3.12
- Mounting LocationWall, Ceiling, Pedestal or IBeam
- Fan RPM1075
- Environmental ApplicationsIndustrial
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 10 Ft.1190/1110
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 40 Ft310/290
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 60 Ft.180/170
- Sound Level78dBA
- Max. Ambient Temp.104 Degrees F
- Motor TypePermanent Split Capacitor
- Drive TypeDirect
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor InsulationClass B
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Bearing TypeBall
- Outside Dia.33"
- Max. Depth13-1/4"
- Cord Length10 ft.
- Number of Blades3
- Blade MaterialMill Finish Aluminum
- Shaft Dia.1/2"
- Housing MaterialSteel
- Guard MaterialSteel
- Wire Guard FinishGray Polyester Powder Coated
- ApplicationSpot Cooling and People Cooling
- StandardsUL, cUL, OSHA
- IncludesMounting Bolts
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Air Circulators (6291)
- Ventilators (5455)
- Blowers (4008)
- Industrial Fans (2484)
- Wall-Mount Fans (990)
- Circulator Fans (393)
- Air Circulator Fans (346)
- Industrial Air Circulators (246)
- Floor Air Circulators (193)
- Floor Fans (182)
- Assembled Fans (161)
- Wall-Mount Air Circulators (142)
- Assembled Air Circulators (118)
- Pedestal-Mount Air Circulators (91)
- Pedestal Mount Fans (88)
- Pedestal-Mount Fans (87)
- Pedestal Mount Air Circulators (78)
- I-Beam-Mount Air Circulators (44)
- Air Circulator Heads (43)
- I-Beam Mount Air Circulators (41)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This capacitor is only available with the motor (2ATW3), it is not a separate part from the manufacture. We would need specs from the capacitor to try to match one to fit your fan.
You may want to call our HVAC Tech Team at
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.