Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Air Circulator, 30 In, 7250 cfm, 115V
- Item # 1RWB4
- Mfr. Model # 1RWB4
- UNSPSC # 40101604
- Catalog Page # 4081
- Shipping Weight 44.0 lbs.
- ItemAir Circulator
- Blade Dia.30"
- CFM High7250
- CFM Low4650
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft.715/480
- Motor HP1/4
- Motor RPM1100/900
- Operating Amps3.4/2.0
- Mounting LocationWall or Ceiling
- Fan RPM1100/900
- Environmental ApplicationsCommercial
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 10 Ft.1010/680
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 40 Ft370/350
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 60 Ft.280/250
- Sound Level77dBA
- Max. Ambient Temp.105 Degrees F
- Motor TypePermanent Split Capacitor
- Drive TypeDirect
- Motor EnclosureOpen Air-Over
- Motor InsulationClass A
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Bearing TypeBall
- Outside Dia.33"
- Max. Depth26"
- Cord Length10 ft.
- Number of Blades3
- Blade MaterialPowder Coated Aluminum
- Shaft Dia.17mm
- Housing MaterialSteel
- Guard MaterialSteel
- Wire Guard FinishGloss Black
- ApplicationSpot Cooling and People Cooling
- IncludesWall/Ceiling Bracket and Secondary Support Cable
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This multi-speed motor is not speed controllable. Using a solid state speed control can cause the motor to short out.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.