Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemAir Circulator
- Blade Dia.16"
- CFM High2000
- CFM Low1560
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft.210/140
- Motor HP1/8
- Motor RPM1625/1250
- Operating Amps1.1/0.85
- Mounting LocationWall, Ceiling, Pedestal or IBeam
- Fan RPM1625
- Environmental ApplicationsIndustrial
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 10 Ft.440/290
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 40 Ft60/40
- Sound Level69dBA
- Max. Ambient Temp.104 Degrees F
- Motor TypePermanent Split Capacitor
- Drive TypeDirect
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor InsulationClass B
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Bearing TypeBall
- Outside Dia.19"
- Max. Depth12-1/4"
- Cord Length10 ft.
- Number of Blades4
- Blade MaterialMill Finish Aluminum
- Shaft Dia.5/16"
- Housing MaterialSteel
- Guard MaterialSteel
- Wire Guard FinishGray Polyester Powder Coat
- ApplicationSpot Cooling and People Cooling
- StandardsUL, cUL, OSHA
- IncludesMounting Bolts
Compliance and Restrictions
Select the model number from the item's nameplate to display the available repair parts: View All
Alternate Search Terms
- Air Circulators (5873)
- Ventilators (5311)
- Blowers (3581)
- Industrial Fans (2163)
- Wall-Mount Fans (971)
- Circulator Fans (381)
- Air Circulator Fans (334)
- Industrial Air Circulators (239)
- Floor Air Circulators (183)
- Assembled Fans (169)
- Floor Fans (169)
- Wall-Mount Air Circulators (147)
- Assembled Air Circulators (119)
- Pedestal-Mount Air Circulators (93)
- Pedestal Mount Fans (88)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.