Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemAgricultural Exhaust Fan
- TypeBelt Drive Less Motor
- Propeller Dia. (In.)36
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP11,590
- CFM @ 0.050-In. SP11,060
- CFM @ 0.100-In. SP10,410
- CFM @ 0.150-In. SP9690
- CFM/Watt @ 0.000-In. SP21.7
- CFM/Watt @ 0.050-In. SP20.2
- CFM/Watt @ 0.100-In. SP18.1
- CFM/Watt @ 0.150-In. SP16.5
- Fan RPM614
- Height (In.)41
- Width (In.)41
- Max. Depth (In.)14 1/2
- Opening Required H (In.)41-3/8
- Opening Required W (In.)41-3/8
- Mounting LocationWall
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F)104
- Shaft Dia. (In.)1
- Bearing TypePermanently Lubricated Ball
- Number of Blades4
- Propeller MaterialGalvanized Steel
- Frame MaterialOriented Strand Board
- Mesh Size1 x 2"
- For Use WithFarm Duty Motor (not Included)
- Requires1/2 HP Capacitor Start, Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled, 1750 RPM Motor
- IncludesDrive Sheaves And Belt, Oriented Strand Board Crate Mounting Frame, 1 x 2" Intake And Discharge Screens
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.