Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemAdjustable Speed Motor
- Motor ApplicationVariable Speed
- Motor TypePermanent Magnet DC
- EnclosureTotally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Nameplate RPM1750
- Input Voltage115VAC
- MountingC-face with Removable Rigid Base
- Service Factor1.0
- Full Load Amps7.6
- Insulation ClassF
- Output Voltage90VDC
- Thermal ProtectionNone
- Ambient Temperature40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia.5/8"
- Shaft Length1-7/8"
- Speed Range50 to 1
- HP @ 1725 RPM0.75
- Max. Torque27 in.-lb.
- Cord3 Conductor
- ApplicationFor Packaging Equipment, Pumps, Fans, Blowers, Conveyors and Other Constant or Diminishing Torques
- Overall Height7"
- Overall Length18-1/2"
- Overall Width6-1/2"
- FeaturesSoft Start Acceleration, Transient and Surge Protection and Fused Control Protection
- RPM Range1701-1800
- StandardscULus Listed
- IncludesSoft Start Acceleration, Transient and Surge Protection and Fused Control Protection
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8139)
- Industrial Motors (5565)
- Pump Motors (4992)
- Fan Motors (4446)
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motors (3303)
- Blower Motors (3182)
- TEFC Motors (3058)
- Centrifugal Pump Motors (2903)
- Conveyor Motors (2077)
- C-Face Motors (2006)
- Motor Drives (660)
- Direct Current (DC) Motors (142)
- Permanent Magnet DC (PMDC) Motors (80)
- Conveyor DC Motors (64)
- TEFC DC Motors (61)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.