Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemAC/DC Gearmotor
- Shaft OrientationRight Angle
- Reversible Shaft OutputNo
- ShaftRight Hand Output
- Nameplate RPM8
- Full Load Torque150 in.-lb.
- Overhung Load100 lb.
- Input HP1/15
- Gear Ratio747:1
- Full Load Amps1.3
- Insulation ClassB
- EnclosureOpen Vented
- Thermal ProtectionNone
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- MountingAll Position
- Motor TypeUniversal
- Length Less Shaft8-3/4"
- Overall Length8-9/16"
- Keyway Size#404 Woodruff Key
- BearingsPorous Bronze Sleeve on Case, Sleeve on Motor
- LubricationGrease Filled
- BrushesExternally Replaceable
- Housing MaterialDie Cast Zinc
- Gear CaseDie Cast Zinc
- Gear MaterialInput Gear Steel, Worm Hardened Steel, Output Gear Cast Iron
- Gear TypeWorm
- SealsLip Type on Output Shaft
- Replacement Brushes1YNR3
- RPM Range0 to 15
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Looking for a motor to drive a pulley moving a cable 50 feet - then back. Think of the old clothes lines...
I want this to move a target down-range for our gun club. Drive needs to be reversible - move the target down, then back.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.