Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
115/230VAC VoltageAC Gearmotor 31 to 50 RPM Range, 1/6 Input HP, 41 Nameplate RPM
- Item # 6Z819
- Mfr. Model # 6Z819
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # 108
- Shipping Weight 16.15 lbs.
- ItemAC Gearmotor
- Shaft OrientationParallel
- Nameplate RPM41
- Max. Torque210 in.-lb.
- Overhung Load175 lb.
- Input HP1/6
- Gear Ratio43:1
- Full Load Amps2.1/1.1
- Thermal ProtectionNone
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- MountingAll Position
- Motor TypePermanent Split Capacitor
- Capacitor RequiredIncluded
- Length Less Shaft9-9/16"
- BrakeAdaptable to 5X400
- Number of Brake Discs Required2
- BearingsHeavy Duty Needle Roller and Thrust Balls on Case, Ball on Motor
- LubricationPermanent Heavy Duty Gear Oil
- HousingDie Cast Aluminum
- Gear Case MaterialDie Cast Aluminum
- GearsHardened Steel, 1st Stage Helical, Subsequent Stages Spur, AGMA Class 9
- Gear MaterialHardened Steel
- Gear TypeHelical First Stage/Subsequent Stages Spur/AGMA Class 9
- SealsLip Type on Input and Output Shaft
- RPM Range31 to 50
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.