Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
115VAC VoltageAC Gearmotor 0 to 15 RPM Range, 1/80 Input HP, 4.5 Nameplate RPM
- Item # 6Z075
- Mfr. Model # 6Z075
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # 107
- Shipping Weight 6.0 lbs.
- ItemAC Gearmotor
- Shaft OrientationParallel
- Nameplate RPM4.5
- Max. Torque100 in.-lb.
- Overhung Load90 lb.
- Input HP1/80
- Gear Ratio361:1
- Full Load Amps0.3
- Thermal ProtectionNone
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- MountingAll Position
- Motor TypePermanent Split Capacitor
- Capacitor Required2MDV3
- Length Less Shaft7-1/4"
- BrakeAdaptable to 5X400
- BearingsHeavy Duty Needle on Case, Ball on Motor
- LubricationPermanent Heavy Duty Gear Oil
- HousingDie Cast Aluminum
- Gear Case MaterialDie Cast Aluminum
- Gears1st Stage Steel, Helical, Subsequent Stages Steel or Heat Treated Powdered Metal Spur
- Gear MaterialSteel or Heat Treated Powdered Metal
- Gear TypeHelical First Stage/Spur
- SealsSpring Loaded Lip Type on Input and Output Shaft
- RPM Range0 to 15
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 2H604DAYTON
Price $474.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.