Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
AC Gearmotor 115VAC Nameplate RPM 95 Max. Torque 30 in.-lb. Enclosure TENV
- Item # 6A197
- Mfr. Model # 6A197
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # 107
- Shipping Weight 6.95 lbs.
- ItemAC Gearmotor
- Shaft OrientationParallel
- Nameplate RPM95
- Max. Torque30 in.-lb.
- Overhung Load90 lb.
- Input HP1/20
- Gear Ratio17:1
- Full Load Amps0.6
- Thermal ProtectionNone
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- MountingAll Position
- Motor TypePermanent Split Capacitor
- Capacitor Required2MDV6
- Length Less Shaft7-3/8"
- BrakeAdaptable to 5X400
- BearingsHeavy Duty Needle on Case, Ball on Motor
- LubricationPermanent Heavy Duty Gear Oil
- HousingDie Cast Aluminum
- Gear Case MaterialDie Cast Aluminum
- Gears1st Stage Steel, Helical, Subsequent Stages Steel or Heat Treated Powdered Metal Spur
- Gear MaterialSteel or Heat Treated Powdered Metal
- Gear TypeHelical First Stage/Spur
- SealsSpring Loaded Lip Type on Input and Output Shaft
- RPM Range76 to 100
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.